Monday, December 26, 2005

Credit Where Credit's Due

Last Wednesday I woke up with the second-worst headache of my entire life. It was excruciating, and I had to take a sick day. Tiger, being the incomparable girlfriend that she is, used her lunch break to come and baby me. She made sure that I had a good meal, industrial-strength headache medicine, and plenty of sympathy. It was really wonderful.

To top that off, on Thursday she drove me to Union Station so I could catch my plane to the airport. We got to spend about an hour together, having lunch and chatting, before I had to jump on the train that would take me up to BWI for my flight down to Alabama. It absolutely made my day to get to spend that time with her, knowing that it'd be about a week before we were in each others' company again.

So that's my post for the day. Tiger rocks, and I can't wait to see her again later this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home