Saturday, December 24, 2005

Okay, I'll Play



So this is my map for where I've been in the United States. I've only got a dozen or so more states to visit, most of which I could hit with a hard day's worth of driving in New England. I've also spend a little time in Canada, Mexico, and the Dominican Republic. But that's it for my travels - they're limited to North America. I hope that at some point in the (not-too-distant) future I'll be able to visit Europe and South America. Africa, Asia, Australia, and Antarctica will all have to wait.

2 Comments:

At 12:02 AM, Blogger Val said...

Wow that's amazing Dave. I'm impressed. Now have you actually "Visited" all of those states, or are you including the states that you have driven through to get to another?

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Pelagius said...

Depends on how you define "visited". With six or seven of those, the state itself was not the destination, but rather a place that I passed through on the way to get somewhere else. Still, I think that staying overnight in a state qualifies as a "visit," which would add back three of those - Minnesota, South Dakota, and West Virginia. North Dakota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Kansas, and Delaware would need to be removed if we're cutting out states that we've only driven through.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home